HCSWCD received a grant from the Maine Community Foundation Broad Reach Fund to investigate potential shellfish management techniques in Frenchman Bay. District staff and volunteers have been working with local contractors to set out spat boxes and seed clams. The project is in the beginning stages and will continue into 2021.
- Seafood Trade Relief Program
- Maine Greenhouse and Agriculture Infrastructure Program Webinar
- Work Progressing on Frenchman Bay Shellfish Project
- Hancock County Soil and Water Receives $2500 grant from The Onion Foundation for Invasive Species Monitoring
- Hancock County Conservation District Awarded $10,000 Grant from Fund for Maine Land Conservation