HCSWCD received a grant from the Maine Community Foundation Broad Reach Fund to investigate potential shellfish management techniques in Frenchman Bay. District staff and volunteers have been working with local contractors to set out spat boxes and seed clams. The project is in the beginning stages and will continue into 2021.
- ~ This Position Has Been Filled: Courtesy Boat Inspector for Summer 2021 ~
- ~ Free Soil Testing Program for 2021 ~
- ~Forest Roads, Forestry and Farm Workshop – Go to ‘Events’ on Our Home Page to Register~
- ~ Shellfish Resiliency Project for Hancock County ~
- Our 2021 Brook Trout Sale Has Ended! Thank you – see you next year!
Thank you for your support of the natural resources of Hancock County